mandag 18. januar 2010

The Model and Catnipproducer


I am a very social cat that enjoy life. When I was a kid I started life as a streetkitten. That really wasn't the thing for me, so I talked a human into helping me to the closest catshelter. Life there wasn't to bad, but when I was kindly asked to follow one of the other cats to two humans in need, who was I to say no?


These humans showed off to be quit OK, so not only did we decide to stay, but when these humans wanted to move from Norway to Italy we decided to go with them. It was somewhat unpleasant to discover that the new house allready had inhabitants, in the shape of 2 dogs. Nothing is perfect, not even paradise. Off course these dogs soon realized who was the boss, so it worked out well.


Still I am glad I am a very social cat, as the humans continue to bring home other animals. Right now we are 4 cats, 2 dogs, 2 minipigs,7 hens, 2 roosters and 2 humans.
Today I am the proud catnip producer all cats aim to be : )


My favourite hobbies are: Furtreatement, eating, teaching, looking good, sleeping, , catrate, personal hygine, trekking, hunting and making my fur look just purrfect.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar